lao po n jin yee dear bday^^

















yest was sooo tired...celebrate two person's bday!! one is my laopo, one is my dear!!kaka...one celebrate at day time, one celebrate at nitez time!! both oso is sing k celebration..kaka!! finali i meet my lao po la!!!!!! she bcome mature n pretty edi!!! so hapyyyyyyyyyyyy dat i can meet her...we sing k...eat...chit chat a lot!!! haha...she very like the present i gv her oo!!! so i hope she oso enjoy the time wf me!! ofcoz she did!!!kaka...next is my dear...we go sing k as well...but so bad dat we all din sing much...bcoz of a guy!!! he is reali DAMN geng!!! run all the key wen sing, ful of expression wen sing, watever song he oso holding the mike!!! wtf!!! he is DAMN full of confidence!!! me n my sis all jz keep laughing , like watching a comedy concert!!! kaka^^ anyway, stil enjoy la...hapi bday to my dear jin yee a!! hope u like our present oo^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment