wuhuu!! hv fun wf my beloved cousinssssss!!! my dearest boy bday!!^^





hehe...6 of may ...we all plan to go neway to celebrate my dear coucin bro, BOY's bday!! we xtuali book for 8 person at 8pm...but den at the end onli 6 person n delay to 8.30pm....do u y?? me n boy go moonsoon id cut hair 1st, so late! den my cousin sis n my bro was late to our house, so late! haha...so at the end, we all late!!!wakaka...but stil hv a very enjoyable nitez in neway!! hope the bday boy enjoy 2!!!we tk a lot of photos...but is nt using my cam, coz i borow to my elder bro, so gona wait renn to gv me all the photos.. den u all can c how funy r we, n my new look!! i think sum of my fren sure dun like ...coz they all prefer me like b4...kaka..anyway, i oways wana try new!!!keke^^ *wuhuu~~ jz using my webcam tk few photos~~~^^no make up, no skin care!! my noob look!!keke^^(7 of may)*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment