wuhuu~~hv fun wf my dearest frens!!!!!love u all!!muackz.. :-*

*dun misunderstand o, y i put his single photo lei?? bcoz he din appear in the next two photo...coz he oso my best buddy !!!koko^^*


*tk 2 years ago lu~~*

wakaka...jz bk from yim teh....so hapi today, i mean wen hang out wf a gang of my dearest frens...kaka...=) i was so boring dis few days bcoz i come bk to hometown edi...den sudenli fal sick, cant meet them wen i come bk...until today, my "aiya" honey, kaka...stanic kor kor , *if he c dis sure wana vomit*kaka...he cal me n ask me wana yim teh o nt?? at 1st i was thinking wana go o nt lei...coz stil feling nt so wel den sumore dun wish to go out...den think bk reali long time din hang out wf them..they all sure say me bcome kl people edi...so decide to hang out lol, coz i noe they sure will cheer me up from my moody mode....moody mode as in i sick edi, canot go out, stay at home, chating n fb+ing ...dats is nt my style!!! but no choice, who ask me sick meh???!!kaka...reali enjoy the time wf them...we edi is almost 10 years frens lol...sum even more den 10 years...kaka^^i stil can get the warmest fel from them!!!they all oways make me laugh until my image all spoilt!!!kaka!! for them, i am jz a boy, nth can related to girlish n image as well!!! haha...onli wf them , i can fully enjoy n fully release all the thing inside my heart!! i reali hapi dat i hv u all...since i noe u all, i noe i being too "yam sing"...but i noe u all stil very understand, "yeung" me, "dam" me...n very sayang me oso...haha...i am jz like u all geh little sis...oppz, is little bro...kaka^^ although we cant meet oways, even we edi din meet for half year, but in my heart, u all geh "dei wei" is oways the top^^last, i wish we can hang out agin in dis holiday!! n wish u all hapi oways la...miss u all...so bad, my dearest best fren din come out, ah mei...i reali damn miss her..hope can meet her soon oso...tc everyone...
P/S: H1N1 is reaching malaysia edi...everyone plz drink more water n tk gd care of ur own body oo!! wear mask wen u go outside...kk^^ gd9, everyone..muackz^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment