wuhuuu~~~ can c my blog's new layout??!!
















kaka...i sepnd around 6 o 7 hours to complete dis layout...although stil nt perfect...but i wil keep trying to make it perfect!!!kaka^^ u all wait n c lol...but after done all dis, my head is spinning~~~ damn headache bcoz of facing my laptop for so many hours...kaka^^ reali relaz to stay at hometown...although boring, but i no ned woli anything as in my mum wil tc me all the time...wil cook for me, wil tk water for me, wil ask me eat med...haha...i seem like stil a little child...xtuali jz sumtime hope to b sayang by sumone...hehe...erm, summore hometown got my beloved baby..haha..today tk a few photos wf her ....all the pic is oso taken by webcam...dun woli, princess, i stil love u...coz i nt using u for 1 week le, bcoz i borow to my bro edi...so i used to use my webcam...dun woli, tomoro i hv to go sunway c dancing competition n celebrate my cousin sis bday lol...so sure wil use u..haha...muackz...gd9 everyone!!^^i hope i wil recover soon n u all mz tk gd care of ur health oo!!! as H1N1 is in Malaysia edi!!! so beware oo!!^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment