my health is getting worse n worse!!


xtuali b4 come bk to kl...n b4 go for sunway to watch the bboy competition... i went fro breakfast wf my famili n went to c doctor..."you less blood" *dis i noe 1 year ago wen i do my blood test*..."you low blood pressure , normal people is 75/120, ubut u onli hv 60/90" * i noe i low blood pressure, jz dunno how low is it* "u fel very nervous n stress about ur life, so u oways cant sleep wel" *yaya, i oso duno i think wat n stress so much on wat, jz i edi say i wana slep earli, but once i close my eye, everything were come in mind, i been told one of my fren b4, i duno y i cant slep wel, i duno y wen close my eyes, my mind cant stop thinking, my fren jz ask me wat ti thing wor, dun gv urself stress la...heiz ...i oso dun wish myself stress o wat...but i jz cant control!!! "your stomach was nt gd" so recentli i cant eat much...is true...heiz!!! so sad cant eat much...wen i c the food, i jz fel like wana vomit...dats all...my mum was damn worry me...i noe n i can fel it...although dad keep scold me, i mean nt as in scold, jz ask y u so big edi stil duno hw to tc urself...sumthing like dat la...i noe both of them oso woli me, in the car, i jz keep silence n listen wat they said...dat time reali fel like wana cry edi...but still gonna tahan my tears..T.T...i noe i gonna tc myself in KL, so dad n mumy, dun ned to woli me...i wil b strong soon!!! wun make u all woli about me anymore...i oso hope i wun b soo weak edi!!!bcoz i hate u, MEDICINE!!!! n thx dad n mum, especiali mum, i noe u damn WORRY me until called sis, teng who oso my roomate to tc me...dun woli...i wil b ok soon...^^

"doctor said"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment