wuhuu~~result out edi lu~~^^

my fren n them... :-( bgal jiny..she is pretty,ritez??^^

story started from... today...kaka...again!!! 7am... dad ask me to wake up n go jogging!!!haha...luckili mum com en rescue me...den onli can slep until 8 sumthing ...8 sumthing stil earli ritez?? haha...den wait my dad go work at 9 sumthing...i continue slep...kaka^^ slep until 12 sumthing onli woke up..hehe... den online..play game...chating..fb ing...den eat den bath...den duno y, i sudenli fel like wan go n check utar net , cc result came out edi o nt...wa...so lucki, wen i checked, result reali posted on the net edi...wen scroll dwn, my heart was "pik pok pik pok"...wa...but so hapi lol...coz my result is quite gd..i mean for me la...i satisfied edi..1A-,1B+,2B n moral is pass!!coz moral is LAN subject, so it din mention u get wat grade...it jz mention thr PS, means pass la^^ but sumthing make me sad...it is bcoz i can't go for Breakout show!! i miss the chance to meet al the korean bboy n bgal..they all go clubbing wf them oso!!!heiz..i miss the chance..hope they will come to Malaysia again!!^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment