hapi bday to my beloved cousin bro, BOY & my aiya mum. Geraldine!!!hehe^^

mum, soli dat i cant celebrate ur bday today...coz tomoro i hving my 3rd paper , which means exam la...soli..but i noe u sure hapi wf the suprise dat dad prepared for u !! hehe...hapi bday oo!!! wish all ur dreams come true n all the best for u oo!!^^ muackz...love u...hope u dun keep all the thing inside ur heart ...try to share wf us ...ok?? b hapi oways...n jz hope dat u believe me dat i reali treat u n fai as my parent!!^^ bro!!!!! tomoro going to celebrate wf u lol....so tomoro i sure u wil enjoy...kaka.. do u noe y?? bcoz i am here lol....haha...wish u all the best oso...u oways a gd bro in my heart!!! muackz...love u oways...love u both oways....hapi bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment