i jz fel warm in dis small sweet home~~


mum, reali thx a lot for wat u did for me in dis holiday wen i at home...in dis smal sweet home...but i stil hope dat i can go bk pj asap to settle all my things...coz i ned to cleanup all my thing a!!haha..jz nw drank my fav bird nest...mummy "bou" it for wholeday edi...damn nice lol!! but damn expensive a!!haha...but i no ned to pay geh...kaka!!! dad lei, i noe he oso fel i boring at home edi, den ask me go jusco shopping...haha...but at the end, we din go coz dad lazy wor...kaka~~~but he said tomoro morning bring me go sg long pasar pagi walk walk...haha...ok la...at least can go out walk walk, cc people den hapi edi...haha...i so long nvr go out n face the public, everyday been "locked" at home...kaka^^but duno work o nt la, coz dad oways change his mind geh lol..haha...mum say very far n very hot, beter go sbn ...haha...duno a...but confirm wil hv a family day tomoro !!^^so jz wait n c la...erm, dis holiday, i reali nvr go anywhere~~ so sad oo~~ but think in another way, i can fel the warmest from my family~~ :P for me, dis holiday is a memorable holiday~~bcoz i spent all the time wf my mummy n daddy~~i nvr stay here for so long edi since i go into uni.. oways jz come bk here for 1 or 2 days~~ so oso fel kinda bad la..haha...nw i hope they happy la..coz i stay here for so long edi!!kaka^^ok lol~~gd9 everyone...hope u all can stay hapi wf ur family oso!!^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment